Intelligent charging system
When a depot is converted into an electric depot, new electrical power needs arise in the facilities. Jema can provide a smart charging system to reduce and optimise the power needed.
This is a control centre that efficiently manages all charging conditions/restrictions in the depot. The system identifies the different charging requirements of each bus in order to optimise the total power required.
It also has the following functions:
- Monitors charging process of all the vehicles attached.
- Limits charging power to the maximum power contracted by the client.
- Configures different electricity rate schedules to prioritise charging.
- Distributes available power between vehicles depending on their departure time.
- Centralises information from the remote diagnostics system.
- Daily charging reports.
- Sends critical notifications.
- Pre-analysis for SAT in the event of malfunction.
- Integrates with the client’s charging management system.
Smart charging functionality is included with the premium chargers. On the contrary, a device must be acquired separately to have this functionality in the standard solution.